- Assist engineering and property manager in daily operational works.
- Assist on all reports requested by Client.
- Assist to analyse daily reports, equipment health check reports, alarm reports including BMS, Fire alarm and other services.
- Ensure timely, appropriate and adequate maintenance by Contractors
- Ensure timely services reports submission / collation, scrutinize findings, follow up action, timely / proper execution
- Prepare master maintenance schedule and manage deployment of resources as scheduled
- Responsible for deployment of resources according to maintenance scheduling.
- Responsible for handling all projects upgrading and fitting out matters from Tender/RFQ documents, scheduling and supervision to completion, taking over and defects closure.
- Responsible for deployment and supervision of cleaners/workers for building cleaning, landscaping works and general upkeep.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engrg / Real Estate Mgt / Bldg Svcs or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in related field
- Self-motivated and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with company information
- Meticulous, resourceful and team player with strong organisation skill