- Able to troubleshoot and rectify the problem on site
- Provide technical knowledge and back-up and ensure successful completion of scheduled activities.
- Handle and manage technical issues
- Perform site analysis
- Perform various tests to comply with regulatory requirements
- Service and Maintenance of equipment
- Ensure tasks assigned by Superior is properly carried
- Deal with complaints diligently and tactfully.
- Ensure that a high level of professionalism and customer service is maintained at all times.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma, Higher NITEC, or NTC-2 in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years relevant working experience in maintain mechanical and electrical equipment and building services.
- Possess CoreTrade and any Safety related certificates, an added advantage
- Commitment to complete given tasks on time independently with initiative