- Produce M&E systems design drawings, shop drawings and as-built drawings related to building works.
- Monitor site installation progress and update changes on site.
- Prepare and compile as-built drawings for submission
- Assist in printing of all drawings as requested by Project Managers / Engineers and Quantity Surveyors.
- Ensure on-time completion of required drawings
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma/NTC 3 (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Building Services or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in M&E building design work with M&E consulting firms
- Well-versed in operating AutoCAD
- Possess M&E design knowledge
- Preferably with BIM (Revit) experience – an added advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to details
- Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility