Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Maintenance servicing schedule and assign work schedule for workers to carry out the work in co-ordination with project and maintenance team and daily follow-up on work progress.
- Prepare work proposals, quotations, technical and service reports.
- Control and coordinate work according to project / maintenance plan to ensure timely completion and high quality work
- Coordinate, monitoring and implementation of all FM activities, A&A works, upgrading and/or refurbishment works to the facilities.
- Ensure projects and maintenance works are appropriately executed and successfully completed on time within schedule and budget.
- Conduct frequent sites inspections and meetings to ensure high quality work by sub-contractors and on time delivery of materials in accordance with schedule
- Enforce site safety procedures, identify and manage risks arising from the workplace or work process
- Assist to develop and implement operating procedures and cost control initiatives to improve work efficiency and to reduce maintenance and operating cost.
- Liaise with Clients, suppliers & subcontractors to ensure smooth completion of work.
- Ensure maintenance and service reports are properly documented and kept for record and billing purpose.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in ACMV, M&E or building services
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with keen attention to details
- Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Able to handle projects independently and communicate well
- Possesses contacts with Singapore-based consultants, suppliers & contractors – an added advantage